- Salary: N0/ Per Month
- Job Level: Entry-Level
- Years of Experience: 3months - 1year
- Time Commitment: Approximately two hours per week
- Reporting To: Social Media Manager.
- Duration: 6months
**This is a non-profit unpaid volunteer opportunity for now.**
This role would suit someone who:
- Has some experience in marketing and social media, either through education, work, or volunteering.
- Is familiar with using social media and other online tools to generate interest in a business or project.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Will learn on the job.
- Can write clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Can be flexible with their time.
- Has an interest in Volunteering.
- You’re reliable and able to work independently.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with the organization’s goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate and submit monthly performance reports for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
- Create, manage, and grow the organization’s presence across social media channels, including Writing articles for our blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and captions).
- Monitor web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate and engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Attend some of our events and workshops to report on them.
- Suggest and implement additional features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
** Please note this is a non-profit volunteer opportunity only for now**
This job is Expired